Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Blog Post #3

After high school I definitely see college in my future. Do I know what college yet? No I don't because I don't really know what I want my career to be.

What really stands out to me is the field of psychology and what stands out even more is forensic psychology or criminal investigation. I like the whole mystery idea of these two. But I want to see more options or learn more about the different careers that are around me because I haven't really put thought into what other options could be for me.

I would like to take on more internships or any kind of volunteer work of different fields or different experiences so I can find out what is for me. I would also like to take any kind of psychology experience so I can get a feel of what it's like, preferably forensic psychology.

Right now I'm only open to staying in California. Hopefully soon I will get comfortable moving out of state or country.

No comments:

Post a Comment