Thursday, July 2, 2015

Blog #2


          

             Fernanda

         
            One example of how I use a work skill in my internship in a positive way is being professional. I come to my internship 20 minutes earlier dressed appropriately keeping in mind that my internship is with young children and that I look presentable enough. Being on time has not been a problem in my internship so far and it is a positive outlook of me on my internship.

           Another example of how I use a work skill in my internship in a positive way is serving other peoples needs when they come in with questions. If a customer needs to find a book or has a question I listen and try to help them the best I can even if I am not sure I can. I have grown in this area since I have been going around and asking if they may need help without thinking if I should or not.
        I have learned not to think to much about doing something when it comes to helping someone in my internship and it helps.


2 comments:

  1. Good job arriving before time! shows how professional you are..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really good that you are communicating with the customers and finding out what there needs are.

    ReplyDelete