Saturday, July 25, 2015

Blog #5
I am grateful for my everyday for my family and friends, for waking up every day and learn new things, for being able to speak other languages and see things in another way. This summer I am grateful that I got a internship at the YMCA and was able to work with new people, learn about career pathways and have a productive summer. I class I was able to learn more about myself and to do resume, cover letter and many other things to help my future career. For my internship I was able to learn to be patient and be dedicated as I worked with kids. I learned that communication and dedication is very important skill to have in this type of work place. Overall, I am grateful that I had a productive summer with the help of Mr. Davison that I also grateful for finding me this amazing internship at the YMCA and for the Career Pathway Academy for teaching me professionalism and work skill for the future. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that at my internship I learned that communication and dedication are very important skills to have in the work place.

    ReplyDelete