Monday, July 6, 2015

 Work Readiness Skills 

Dedication is my number one value in my opinion by being dedicate helps me like any job I am doing, like in my internship I am very dedicated to help my group of first grades, it helps be build a relationship with them and being able to understand them, helping  get their task done, and creating new games to help the other counselors in my group helped me build my courage and it gives me opportunity to experience of learning and exchanging new ideas.

Cristy de Sousa Pontes 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that dedication is very important and it shows that you want to be there. It also allows you to look at things differently and learn new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what you said about dedication leading to building relationships, because with the proper mindset, your future career can shape your life, and you don't know who you will encounter in the future. If you are dedicated, those people you meet can become critical in determining what comes later.

    ReplyDelete