Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Blog Post #4


  • The total of my future expenses each year are $36,210.  I know this is logical because my primary sources for information are statements by my parent using their financial estimates and also http://ohmyapt.apartmentratings.com/breaking-down-the-average-utility-costs-per-month-whats-normal.html and 
  • According to http://www.onlinepsychologydegree.info/faq/how-much-do-forensic-psychologists-make/ I can likely count on making $62,222 each year in my future job as a forensic psychologist.  My education/training to get that job will cost over $76,600 total for all years of training.
  • I want to save $15,000 for my rainy day fund each year, and $10,000 for retirement each year.  If I save $10,000 for retirement each year, by the time I am 65 years old I will have $490,000 plus interest.
  • Comparing my future income and expenses makes me think about how careful I should be spending my money and it gives me a limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment