Friday, July 24, 2015

What am I grateful for Blog 5

I'm grateful for my parents for allowing me to participate as an intern for the Summer Camp. The experiences this summer that I'm grateful for is this Career Class and Internship. The Career Class helped me build more my resume and cover letter, before I didn't even know what a cover letter was and how to make one but know I understand how to create one. It helped improve my resume as well as teaching me what and what not to put, and how there are so many other types of ways to make one depending on the job you apply for. The internship helped me gain a new reference and a few new friends as well. One of those friends I found out, also has the same career goal as me, which is amazing because she could be my new ally in the future to come. Reflecting on the discoveries I made of my self, made me think of how I need to be more open with what I think and that I'm very dedicated when it comes to doing a job. Using Blogger, I realized that most of us have the same goals, to help, and make ourselves better.
                                                                                                          M.M.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with how creating a cover letter and resume was a lot more complex and how it was really new. These discoveries we make about ourselves in the class and internship help us in becoming better candidates for future job openings, by the way we show that we are prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People with the same goals as you can only help advance you in your journey towards success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked how you expressed your gratitude towards the class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great blog!!! I also was very grateful to learn how to make a resume and a cover letter

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover letter was also new to me, but now we know what it is and it will help us with future employment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also grateful that I got learn to make a cover letter and a better resume too.

    ReplyDelete