Monday, July 27, 2015

Blog #5

I am very grateful for having the opportunity to take this career class because it help think more about my future and what I really want to do later on. It got me thinking about how much my parents have worked to be able to have enough money to live off of and how in the future I would soon have to know how save up money to afford everything I really need and if there is anything left maybe use it for something I want. I am grateful that I got the chance to start my internship and learn what it's like to take care of many children and not just two or three. Even though it has only been one day at my internship I am very grateful that I got the chance to start and I will continue to go there and learn a lot more.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. The class has taught us a lot about planning for our futures and budgeting as well

    ReplyDelete