Saturday, July 25, 2015

Blog #5 Gratefulness

There are so many things I am grateful for. I am grateful for my family, my friends and everything I have been given. This summer I am grateful for being accepted into this class, and being able to intern at the YMCA. In this class I am grateful for learning how to make a cover letter and a resume. At the YMCA I am grateful for the opportunity to work with children, which will help me with my long term goal. I leaned that I am very ambitious and diligent based on the value test. I am very grateful to learn about technical skills such as using blogger, linkedin, waybook, and google sites. I learned from the work readiness skills I am very tolerant and I work well with others. For example, I am tolerant at YKids because I deal with crying babies every day while maintaining a calm attitude. I work well with the employees, it almost feels like I have known them for years. These are a few things I am grateful for and a few things I learned.

1 comment:

  1. I am also very grateful that we learned about all these technical skills that will be useful for us in the future. It's also really great that you work well with employees.

    ReplyDelete