Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Work Readiness Skills Blog 2

At my internship I use much of my dedication, I always complete the work I was assigned and I'm not afraid to ask my supervisor a question when I don't understand what they said. I keep positive because to the children I'm like a role model. I am also tolerant and respectful of others opinion on what to do and I use their ideas if needed. Like when it comes to one of the kids misbehaving, we all contribute to an idea on how to discipline the kid, we either take he/she out of the next two or one activities or we could have a long talk with them, and so on.
                                                                                                              M.M.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you use dedication as one of you work readiness sill it is also one of mines, also you shouldn't be afraid to ask questions because if you don't it might set you a few steps back in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete