Monday, July 20, 2015



Blog #4

The total of my future expenses each year are 65,000.  I know this is logical because my primary sources for information are my Grandmother and other family members that have who have experience with making these kinds of payments.

According tohttps://www.recruiter.com/salaries/orthodontists-salary/ I can likely count on making between $82,000 per year and $232,000 per year each year in my future job as a Orthodontist.  My education/training to get that job will cost $113,299 total for all years of training.

I want to save $5,000 for my rainy day fund each year, and $10,000 for retirement each year.  If I save $15,000 for retirement each year, by the time I am 65 years old I will have $650,000 plus interest.

Comparing my future income and expenses makes me think the difference between I can and I want, I need to be able to prepared for any emergency and still have money to spare.


3 comments:

  1. your thought on your financial future are very smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a really nice job to have, seems that when you are done with your yearly expenses you will have a lot of money left over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how by the time you retire you will already have a lot saved up!

    ReplyDelete