Monday, July 27, 2015

Blog Post #5

I am grateful for my family and friends, without them I wouldn't have the motivation to become better. My internship was full of great new people and I'm grateful for meeting every single one of them. They all have a little story they want to share. I am grateful for the whole class experience, without it I wouldn't know anything about a cover letter, resume, and how to dress/act at a job. This program has helped me a lot and made me realize a lot. Thinking about the money we'd be earning and spending is very important and I wouldn't be thinking about it if it wasn't for this class. I am grateful for this class because it opened my eyes to the real world. I am grateful for my internship and the class because it benefitted me a lot. They both kept me active throughout the summer and I learned from both experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment