Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I have set many new goals for myself this upcoming school year. My biggest priority is getting my work done on time, and not leaving it until last minute. By doing this, I will be able to turn in my best work and not have it rushed. My goal is to make school my main priority because it is going to pay off, but in order to make this happen I need to take small steps. Everyday, when I come home from school the first thing I will do is start on my homework so that I don’t have to stay up at night working on it. Some bad habits I have are: not turning in my best work, working on homework at night when I am tired and turn in late work. Turning in my work has definitely improved over the past few months but I know that starting this year, everything will be turned in on time to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment