Sunday, July 19, 2015

My future money spent Blog 4

The total of my future expenses each year are $1.3 billion. I know this is logical because my primary sources for information are http://thejournal.com/articles/2010/07/08/teachers-spend-1.3-billion-out-of-pocket-on-classroom-materials.aspx . According to http://www.topeducationdegrees.org/faq/how-much-money-does-an-average-teacher-make-a-year/ I can likely count on making approximately $55,000 each year in my future job as a Teacher. My education/ training to get that job will cost $30,000 and $52,000 total for all the years of training. I want to save $14,000 for my rainy day fund each year, and $ 18,000 for retirement each year. If i save $18,000 for retirement each year, by the time I am 65 years old I will have 774,000 plus interest. Comparing my future income and expenses makes me think that it will take a while to reach my goal and how much it all cost.

                                                                                                               M.M.

3 comments:

  1. Is your total the total of all the years until you turn 65?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a lot expenses each year, you will have to work very hard. GOOD LUCK !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The total of my future expenses are very expensive but hard work will pay off.

    ReplyDelete