Monday, July 6, 2015

Goals, Habits and Allies 

Goals 
Short term                                                  long term 
-Get drives licenses                                    - Became the best doctor I can be 
-Apply for a good College/University          - Be able to speak up to 7 different language 
-Graduate with high honors                 
-Improve my English writing and speaking 
Habits 
Good                                             Bad
-Arrive early to my destinations        - Staying up late
-Very organized and responsible     - Do many things at once 
                                                       -Shyness 
Allies 
-Mother always trying her best to help me 
-Emilly ( best friend in Brazil ) giving me support even being so far away 
-Teachers especially Mr. Manuel Mier by helping me with English learning 

   Cristy de Sousa Pontes

1 comment:

  1. I like how you know what your short term goals are. One of my bad habits is staying up to late to!

    ReplyDelete