Friday, July 24, 2015

What am I grateful for

I am grateful for the friends and family that I have as well as the opportunities in life I was given. I am grateful for being able to know the people that are at my place of internship and for doing an internship. With this class I learned how to build a resume, a cover letter, and how to get noticed with the why,what, who, and at my internship I learned how to not get nervous meeting new people.
  • What did you learn about yourself?
    • Some things I learned about myself is that am more of a need that want person when it comes to finances and I learned that I am somewhat conventional, as well as learning that I am an agreeable person, that I am mostly open towards people but not always, I am not very organized in a way,  I enjoy attention,  and I rarely let my emotions get the better of me.
  • How did reflecting on what you learned (the Discoveries) make you think differently about yourself?  
    • It reinforced the idea that I care about the well being of others than my own, and although I may not realize a quality, that it is still there and that I shouldn't try to change the way I am.
  • Consider lessons you were able to learn in both technical skill or people skills. 
    • Technical examples: I leaned how to use Google Sites, collaborating using Blogger, and how to make a PDF.
    • People skills: I learned how to be more socially confident. 
  • I consider myself very lucky to have chosen to do this so that I could get a jump on life during and after college doing an activity such as the internship as well as the Career Pathway Academy while other may not have the opportunity or the ability to do so.



1 comment:

  1. Keep on doing your best at being confident in your self and you would do great in the future.

    ReplyDelete